With DTS:X. ™., Sound Gets Real. In the real world, sound is all around us, moving freely in any direction. We are immersed in this natural, multi-dimensional sound experience as we go about our daily lives. Simply put, DTS:X makes sound move around you like it would in real life - without requiring specific speakers or custom configurations.
· It takes the audio and positional data and renders it in any speaker system you have. For example, you could take a DTS:X file and play it back in stereo headphones or a dolby system or in full When creating content for DTS-X, there is no additional hardware required. The DTS: X Creator Suite is entirely “in the box.”Estimated Reading Time: 10 mins.
· Making next-gen surround sound open-source. Like its rival Dolby Atmos, DTS:X is an object-based audio format that can place sound in more .
· dtsX dts X™.m2ts MB Ghost In The Shell Dolby Atmos®.mkv MB Gravity -Clemens Wirth dts X™.m2ts MB Helicopter Demo Dolby Atmos®.m2ts MB IMAX Cliffhanger dts-HD Master Audio™.mkv MB IMAX Countdown dts-HD Master Audio™.mkv MB IMAX Sonic Anthem dts-HD Master Audio™.mkv MB Insurgent Dolby Atmos®.m2ts MB.
· DTS:X, like Dolby Atmos, is a category of audio codecs used to save and transit recorded sound data. DTS:X has no specified sound system bed, meaning it can run on just about any mix of speakers. It uses the royalty-free Multi-Dimensional Audio (MDA) platform, while Atmos uses proprietary systems. This makes DTS:X a marginally more open system.
- He Loves You And I Do Too - Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes - Reaching For The World (Vinyl, LP, Al
- Getting Away With It - Various - Palatine - The Factory Story / Vol. 4 / 1987-1990 / Selling Out (Vi